We will like you to speak your world and share your experiences of how you began the partnership, how did you convince the other entity of the benefits of entering into the partnership (whether formal or not) as well as what has worked and what has not.
The online consultation is open from Monday, 3rd October to Friday, 21st October 2011, after which a summary report will be published and used by the CNS on-site writers' team at Lille 2011.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR SAY?
- Email us your comments, perspectives and experiences at: stopTB@citizen-news.org
- Go online and publish your comments real time!
- Email the Stop-TB eForum at: email@example.com (to join Stop-TB eForum, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Skype us and we will record your statement (skype id: bobbyramakant ). To schedule skype appointment, email: email@example.com
- Tweet us! use #tag #Lille2011
- Have your say on our CNS Facebook page!
- Call us and record your statement! (+91-98390-73355)
Looking forward to a meaningful dialogue,