CNS content submission policy and agreement
Citizen Journalists or voluntary community correspondents are encouraged to submit content on people-centric issues to Citizen News Service (CNS), by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org BUT before submitting, please read the CNS Content Submission Policy and Agreement - sending an email to email@example.com or any of voluntary CNS core-team members with your content means you agree to the following CNS Content Submission Policy and Agreement:
By submitting your article or news features ("Content") to Citizen News Service (CNS), Author or Contributor ("You") agrees to these terms and conditions ("Agreement").
CNS reserves the right to change all or any part of this Agreement at any time. If Author or Contributor does not agree, then Author must not submit any Content to this Site. We ask that you read the terms of this Agreement with CNS carefully.
You agree that:
1. You are the copyright owner of the news or article;
2. You have the full power and authority to enter into this Agreement;
3. Your Content is well-written and devoid of grammatical, spelling, punctuation, and other language errors;
4. The Content you submit for publication on CNS will not violate or infringe the rights, including intellectual property rights, of any person or third party;
5. Submission of any Content to the Site does not in any way guarantee that Content will be published or will appear on the Site;
6. CNS can delete any Content at any time, without any notice to the Author;
7. Your news or article must be positive and factual. It should not promote hatred, racism, bigotry, or contain libelous, defamatory, illegal, violent, harmful, obscene, and sexual statements;
8. Your news or articles should not contain unfounded controversies, innuendoes, accusations, false claims and other unlawful and untruthful statements;
9. You will not submit any Content that contains any malicious code which may interrupt the normal operation of the website.
10. CNS reserves the right to reject any article for any reason;
11. You will disclose your true identity whenever asked, and not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
12. CNS has no obligation to pay you a fee for publishing your article. If you are seeking payment for the use of your article, please do not submit your article to us; CNS is a network of voluntary citizen journalists who write on people-centric issues and doesn't pay any contributor.
13. CNS will publish ads on the page(s) containing your article;
14. CNS does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of articles published on this web site;
15. You grant CNS the worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to publish, translate and distribute the Content in any media; in part or full; include the Content in advertising and promotion; include the Content in electronic, print, and non-print products anywhere in the world;
16. As an Author or Contributor, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service and Disclaimer;
If you don't agree or aren't clear about the above mentioned content submission policy and agreement of CNS, please don't send your article to: firstname.lastname@example.org before clarifying and agreeing to the above stated agreement. Contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your doubt or point of clarification. Don't submit content unless you agree completely in spirit and in word with the above guidelines.
How to become a Fellow of CNS Writers' Bureau?Self-motivated individuals passionate about issues affecting their lives are welcome to contribute in different languages to CNS. They must read the following documents before sending their content:
- Content Submission Policy and Agreement
- Issues in CNS Spotlight
- CNS Writers' Bureau
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- About Us