Having said that, for CNS Rewind-2016 sake, if we look at some indicators such as the interaction on CNS website (reads, likes, comments, or other analytics), prints through syndication, interaction on Twitter, Facebook page, LinkedIn, email listservs, editorial markers, engagement with CNS Webinars, among others, here are top-5 CNS Correspondents from 2016, followed by a few more correspondents whose body of work must also get acknowledged. Thanks to entire CNS Correspondents Team!
Note: Click on hyperlinked names of these correspondents to read their body of work!
- Alice Tembe, Swaziland Follow Alice on Twitter: @tembe3
- Aarti Dhar, India Follow Aarti on Twitter: @dharaarti
- Francis Okoye, Nigeria Follow on Twitter: @francis_okoye
- Dr Richa Sharma, India Follow Richa on Twitter: @richa087
- Clarity Sibanda, Zimbabwe Twitter: @sibandaclarity
- Urvashi Prasad, India Twitter: @urvashi01
- Pritha Roy Choudhury, India Twitter: @pritharoyc
Sincere thanks to each member of the CNS Correspondents Team!
Looking forward to continued support in 2017 and beyond!
Email | Website | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast | Webinar
Note: Above featured members of CNS Correspondents Team do not include CNS staff writers.