XIX International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2012), Citizen News Service (CNS) is facilitating an online consultation and conducting key informant interviews on HIV-related issues. This is an opportunity for all those affected by HIV to have their say in lead up to the AIDS 2012. The theme of XIX International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2012) is “TURNING THE TIDE TOGETHER”.
What should change in your national HIV programme to turn the tide of the AIDS pandemic?
HAVE YOUR SAY!
- Join the new Stop-TB eForum by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and have your say!
- Be a PARTNER of this online consultation - to be a partner organization, send an email to: email@example.com
- EMAIL us your comments, perspectives and experiences at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go online at CNS blog: www.citizen-news.org and publish your comments real time!
- Skype us and we will record your statement (skype id: bobbyramakant ). To schedule skype appointment, email: email@example.com
- Tweet us! use #tag: #AIDS2012
- Have your say on our CNS Facebook page!
- Call us and record your statement! (+91-98390-73355)
The summary of this online consultation will feed into the issue brief which the onsite CNS team will use to provide issue-based coverage from AIDS 2012. The CNS team members and partners will also raise key issues highlighted by this consultation process at the AIDS 2012 in appropriate sessions.
The online consultation is open for five weeks (Tuesday, 5th June 2012 to Saturday, 7th July 2012), after which a summary report will be published by CNS.
2. Global AIDS Progress Report (UNAIDS)
Looking forward to your active participation,
Citizen News Service (CNS)